At FirstCare Family Doctors, a MANA Clinic, we provide comprehensive health care for you and your family.
Family medicine physicians focus on continuity of care: that means you and your family can see one family doctor through every stage of your lives. Our focus is on working with you to help you achieve maximum wellness with optimal care. We provide compassionate care for children, adults, and seniors.
As part of the MANA system, we also have access to specialists and the most up to date healthcare technology when needed.
The idea of a family doctor may seem a little retro if you haven’t had a family doctor before, but it’s an idea that has provided confidence and security for people for centuries. In our modern world, we can all use a little more confidence and security.
FirstCare also offers secure online appointment scheduling, healthcare records, prescription management, and more with myMANA, a secure online portal that give you greater control over your healthcare experience and makes it easier to fit wellness into your busy lifestyle.
We strongly encourage you to schedule a wellness visit to establish a doctor-patient relationship before illness or injury makes you feel hurried. A through exam and conversations about the health and wellness issues that are of concern to you will give your family doctor the background information to make the best decisions for you in more urgent situations.
Our physicians own their own practices and do not rotate among the clinics. Visit the locations pages below for more information on the individual First Care clinics.
FirstCare Family Doctors were established in 1994, and there are now five FirstCare Clinics serving Northwest Arkansas.
- Acute/minor emergency care
- Walk-in or same day appointments
- Minor surgeries
- Immunizations as appropriate for all ages
- Complete examinations with emphasis on health maintenance and preventive care
- Long term care for chronic disease with emphasis on maximizing wellness
- Women’s Health
- Pediatric Care
- School and Sports physicals
- Allergy skin testing and immunotherapy* (North Fayetteville)
- Cardiac Treadmill Exercise Testing* (Springdale)
- On-site laboratory with reference laboratory
- On-site EKG
- On-site X-ray at most locations