Welcome to MANA’s FirstCare Family Doctors in North Fayetteville, where you will find your physician and staff are dedicated to providing you with the highest level of quality care. Our highest priority is you: your comfort, your well-being, your total health.
- Medical care for adults and children
- Acute/minor emergency care – now accepting walk-ins!
- Same day appointments available
- Annual Wellness Exams and preventive care
- Minor surgeries
- Women’s Health and Pap Smears
- Immunizations as appropriate for all ages
- On-site laboratory with reference laboratory
- On site EKG
- Allergy testing and shots
- Complete examinations with emphasis on health maintenance and preventive care
- Long term care for chronic disease with emphasis on maximizing wellness
Morning Acute Care Walk-In Clinic
We offer a walk-in clinic every weekday morning from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. Patients can walk in and see our nurse practitioner for acute minor illnesses. Limited number of appointments available. Patient Notice for February10th: Walk-In Clinic will not open until 8:30 a.m.
Request an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with the provider of your choice, you may login to your myMANA account or request by phone. Please specify morning or afternoon and first available or provider preference.
No Perfume Please!
We ask our patients please not to wear perfumes or scented lotions to your appointment. We have staff and patients who have severe allergies to these products. Thank you for your understanding!
PHYSICIANS & PROVIDERS
- Sara E. McBee, DO
- Al Y. Gordon, MD
- Cheryl L. Hennigan, MD
- Joseph R. O’Connell, MD
- Diane Serenson-Ungar, APRN
After Hours Consultation
For after hours and weekend emergencies, the doctor on call can be reached through the Washington Regional Medical Center operator at (479) 463-1000. More on after hours care
For an emergency, call 911.
Our physicians are active staff members at Washington Regional Medical Center (WRMC) in Fayetteville, Arkansas. WRMC has a hospitalist who provides in-patient care with close communication with your physician. We remain in contact with the hospitalist during hospitalization to provide continuity of care. After you are discharged, we will provide your follow-up hospital care.