Sometimes you can’t plan ahead for medical care. MediServe provides quality care when you have unforeseen medical needs.
MediServe Walk-In Clinic offers you convenient medical care 12 hours a day, 7 days a week at 2 locations in Fayetteville. MediServe is staffed by MANA physicians and offers a convenient, less costly alternative to the emergency room when you need medical care fast.
MANA is an independent, local physician-owned group committed to providing quality, compassionate care.
- Minor illness
- Sinus infection
- Sore throat
- Ear ache
- Allergies and hay fever
- Stomach virus
- Minor medical emergencies and injuries
- Minor surgery
- Flu shots
- Immunizations (Selected)
- Sports physicals
- On-Site Digital X-Ray – Integrated Imaging with MANA Radiologists
- On-Site Lab services – Other complicated lab services are available through MANA Laboratory Services
- Occupational Health Services
Our Urgent Care Clinics are open 12 hours a day, 7 days a week to care for your family’s unplanned medical needs.
- MediServe Wedington – Open Easter Sunday, April 5, 2015
Open 7:00am – 7:00pm, Sunday – Saturday
- MediServe College
Open 8:00am – 8:00pm, Sunday – Saturday
MediServe is open on most holidays, closing only three days a year (November 27th, December 25th, and January 1st).