Renaissance Women’s Healthcare Partners provides gynecology and wellness services for women.
Women’s healthcare is important at all stages of a woman’s life. The three gynecologists at Renaissance Women’s Healthcare provide wellness exams for young women, birth control services, and support with a range of women’s healthcare issues.
Our office is located on Sunbridge Road next to The Breast Center of Northwest Arkansas. Dr. Kathleen Paulson, Dr. Janet Titus, Dr. Mark Pickhardt and Advanced Nurse Practitioner Whitney Ward provide gynecology and wellness / preventive care.
The practice is a Medical Associates of Northwest Arkansas (MANA) clinic. This gives you access not only to a network of medical specialists in Northwest Arkansas who can provide a wide range of medical services, but also to myMANA, a convenient, secure patient portal that lets you schedule an appointment, check healthcare records, request prescription refills, and communicate with your doctors — all online, on your schedule.
12/24, 12/25 & 12/26 – Closed
1/1 & 1/2- Closed
Women’s Healthcare Services
- Gynecologic surgery
- Wellness / Preventive care
- Contraception including Mirena IUD, Paragard IUD, Nexplanon implant, and Depo Provera injections
- Abnormal bleeding / Fibroids
- Hormonal/Menopausal problems
- Drs. Titus and Paulson are the only female Certified Menopause Practitioners in Arkansas
- Wellness Exam for young women
- Recommended pre-college vaccines:
- Human Papillovirus (HPV) Vaccine
- Minimally Invasive Surgery: Hysterscopy, Laparoscopy
Dr. Kathleen Paulson and Dr. Mark Pickhardt have privileges to see patients at the following hospitals:
- Washington Regional Medical Center
- North Hills Outpatient Surgery Center
You can request an appointment online now by clicking the link below or call our office at 582-3366.
Prescription Refill Request
Prescriptions refills can be submitted 24 hours a day. Online prescription requests are monitored 8:00a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
After – Hours Care
No prescriptions will be refilled after hours or on weekends. Evening and weekend calls to the staff are for emergencies only.
Preparing for Your Appointment
Download New Patient Packet (Under Age 40)
Download New Patient Packet (Over Age 40)
Nuevas formas de pacientes – Menos que 40 años de edad
Nuevas formas de pacientes – Más que 40 años de edad
Insurance Guide & Financial Policy