The Breast Center is designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology.
Our dedicated breast imaging specialists provide the most comprehensive care available. Drs. Danna Grear and Kevin Pope opened The Breast Center in 2003 as the first independent facility in Arkansas dedicated solely to breast imaging. Drs. Stacy Smith-Foley, Kelly Johnson and Britton Lott are fellowship-trained in breast imaging and Dr. Steven Harms is a world renowned Breast MRI expert.
- Dedicated breast imaging specialists
- Screening and diagnostic services
- The only dedicated Breast MRI in Northwest Arkansas
- The only Automated Whole Breast Ultrasound Screening for women with dense breasts in Arkansas
- Timely appointment scheduling
- Same day results for diagnostic mammograms
- Breast cancer risk assessment and genetic testing
- Centers in Fayetteville and Bentonville
- Breast Health Library & Resources
- Second-Generation 3D Mammography Clinical Trial – Participation Information
The Breast Center strives to be an important resource for breast health in Northwest Arkansas, as well as the best source of breast imaging. We provide supportive, expert care for both women and men coping with beast cancer, as well as for women proactively concentrating on breast health as part of their overall wellness.
The Breast Center provides an information library which is open to the public at our Fayetteville location.
These are the holiday hours for Bentonville and Fayetteville centers.
- Closed Thursday, November 26th and Friday, November 27th.
- Closing at noon on Thursday, December 24th and Closed on Friday, December 25th.
- Closed January 1, 2016
- Mammography/Breast Imaging
- Breast MRI
- Automated Whole Breast Ultrasound Screening
- Risk Assessment
- Breast Biopsy
- Breast Ultrasound
- Library & Resources