Dr. Kathleen Paulson is a board certified Ob/gyn who established Renaissance Women’s Healthcare Partners in 2005 to limit her practice to specialize in gynecology and gynecologic surgery.
Kathleen W. Paulson, M.D., grew up in Fayetteville as the daughter of a poetry professor at the University of Arkansas and a labor and delivery nurse at Washington Regional Medical Center. Dr. Paulson was the second of seven children, including a set of triplets. She graduated from the University of Arkansas in 1984 with a double major in Spanish and German, then spent the next several years teaching and traveling. She graduated from the Ohio State University College of Medicine in 1996 then went to complete her residency in OB/GYN at the University of Missouri-Columbia where she won the resident teaching award all four years. Her husband, George, teaches modern Greek at the University of Arkansas. They have two grown children, Eleni and George. The entire family loves books, music, movies and travel.
Certifications & Memberships
- Board Certified in Gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- North American Menopause Society
Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency
University of Missouri – Columbia
Doctorate of Medicine
Ohio State University College of Medicine
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
- The peri-menopausal transition
- Contraception and sexuality education
She speaks English and Spanish fluently.