Cindy Shaw is an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse at Renaissance Women’s Healthcare who provides health care for young women and general gynecology.
Cindy has provided women’s medicine since 2000. After delivering babies for almost 20 years as a certified midwife, she has moved her practice to focus on health education and care for young women. Cynthia was a Certified Nurse Midwife at Choctaw Nation Community Hospital and a Clinical Assistant Professor at UAMS College of Nursing in Little Rock.
When she is not working, Cindy enjoys spending time with her grandchildren, reading, camping and floating on the Buffalo River.
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, Arkansas State Board of Nursing
- Board Certified Nurse Midwife, American College of Nurse-Midwives
- Master of Science in Nursing
Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
- Certified Nurse Midwife
Frontier School of Midwifery and Family Nursing, Hyden Kentucky
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
University of Arkansas Medical School College of Nursing, Little Rock
- Education and care for young women
- Birth Control
- General Gynecology