Date(s) - 05/06/2017 - 06/10/2017
9:00 am - 10:30 am
WHERE: 1100 N. Woolsey Avenue, Fayetteville
NOTE: Meet inside building for 10-15 minute presentation, followed by questions and answers and then embark on 1.25 mile walk from our parking lot around Wilson Park and back. **If it is raining, please meet at NWA Mall (Food Court entrance).
WelcomeHealth is proud to introduce a new six-week wellness series: Talk and Walk with a Doc. Every Saturday for 6 weeks, volunteer doctors and supporters of WelcomeHealth will visit and walk for much needed relaxation and healing.
WHEN: Saturday morning from 9-10:30 a.m.
- May 6, 2017 Dr. Robert Curtner, DPT from Trinity Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine speaks on physical therapy
- May 13, 2017 Dr. Blair Masters, DC from Arkansas Physical Health & Rehab speaks on repairing damages from stress
- May 20, 2017 Dr. Janet Titus, retired MD speaks on women’s health – current mammogram and pap smear recommendations
- May 27, 2017 Dr. Jim Norys, MD with Fayetteville Diagnostic speaks on staying healthy at any age
- June 3, 2017 Dr. Megan Baureis, OD from Uptown Eyes speaks on diabetes and the eye
- June 10, 2017 Dr. Kim Agee, MD with VA Hospital speaks on
Fun, fellowship, self-empowerment and wellness! Your chance to ask health related questions to specialty docs. Each session will begin with a 10-15 minute presentation on enlightening topics (listed above), followed by a question and answer session. After the talk we will all go for a pleasant 30 minute walk around Wilson Park. Bring your walking shoes, bottled water and your friends.
COST: $25 per Saturday or $100 for all 6 Saturdays. Price includes t-shirt!
You may pay in advance, pay for all days on the first meeting or pay as you go each Saturday. Checks or cash are encouraged, but cards will be accepted as well.