FirstCare Family Doctors
At FirstCare Family Doctors, a MANA Clinic, we provide comprehensive health care for the individual and family.
Family medicine physicians focus on continuity of care to promote optimum health throughout your life. We provide compassionate care for children, adults, and seniors.
Six Locations To Serve You
Established in 1994, there are now six FirstCare Clinics serving Northwest Arkansas.
- Acute/minor emergency care
- Walk-in or same day apointments available at most locations
- Minor surgeries
- Immunizations as appropriate for all ages
- On-site laboratory with reference laboratory
- On-site EKG
- On-site X-ray at most locations
- Complete examinations with emphasis on health maintenance and preventive care
- Long term care for chronic disease with emphasis on maximizing wellness
- Women’s Health
- Pediatric Care
- School and Sports physicals
- Allergy skin testing and immunotherapy (Springdale, North Fayetteville)
- Cardiac Treadmill Exercise Testing (Springdale)
- Botox and Juvederm (North Fayetteville)