3383 N. MANA Court, Suite 101
Northwest Arkansas Pediatric Clinic opened the only Pediatric Wellness Clinic in the state of Arkansas of its kind in March of 2009. The Wellness Clinic is a completely separate building from the Urgent Care Clinic designed to prevent your healthy child from becoming unnecessarily exposed to contagious diseases.
Preventative health care can be the most effective care we provide. We follow the American Academy of Pediatrics’ well-child exam schedule. Wellness visits include, annual exams, vaccinations, school physicals, sports pre-participation physicals and camp physicals.
> Learn more about our Pediatricians
Wellness Clinic Hours
Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
To ensure the best possible care, we encourage parents to choose a pediatrician and schedule a wellness visit for their child before he or she gets sick.
Near Washington Regional Medical Center in Fayetteville, NWA Pediatric Clinic Wellness Clinic is located just off Interstate 540. It is directly behind our Urgent Care Clinic.
- From Interstate 540, take the Fayetteville Business exit and then the Gregg Street Exit.
- At the stop sign, you will see Washington Regional Medical Center in front of you. Turn Left onto Futrall Drive (also called Millsap Road).
- Turn right on Wimberly Drive.
- Turn left on Longview Drive.
- located in MANA Plaza, Northwest Arkansas Pediatric Clinic's Wellness Clinic is on the first floor of building one.
- The Wellness Clinic is represented by a blue star on the map below.