Renaissance Women's Healthcare Partners
Renaissance Women's Healthcare Partners is a gynecology practice with three physicians. Our office is located on Sunbridge Road next to The Breast Center of Northwest Arkansas. Dr. Kathleen Paulson, Dr. Janet Titus, and Dr. Mark Pickhardt provide gynecology and wellness / preventive care. The practice is a Medical Associates of Northwest Arkansas (MANA) clinic.
- Gynecologic Surgery
- Wellness / Preventive Care
- Contraception including Mirena IUD, Paragard IUD, Nexplanon implant, and Depo Provera injections
- Abnormal Bleeding / Fibroids
- Hormonal/Menopausal Problems
Drs. Titus and Paulson are the only female Certified Menopause Practitioners in Arkansas
- Wellness Exam for Young Women
- Recommended Pre-College Vaccines:
Human Papillovirus (HPV) Vaccine, Meningitis
- Minimally Invasive Surgery: Hysterscopy, Laparoscopy
Dr. Kathleen Paulson and Dr. Mark Pickhardt have privileges to see patients at the following hospitals:
- Washington Regional Medical Center
- North Hills Outpatient Surgery Center
- Willow Creek Women's Hospital
You can request an appointment online now by clicking the link below or call our office at 582-3366.
Prescription Refill Request
Prescriptions refills can be submitted 24 hours a day. Online prescription requests are monitored 8:00a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
After - Hours Care
No prescriptions will be refilled after hours or on weekends. Evening and weekend calls to the staff are for emergencies only.
Preparing for Your Appointment
- Nuevas formas de pacientes - Menos que 40 años de edad
- Nuevas formas de pacientes - Más que 40 años de edad