Medical Associates of Northwest Arkansas (MANA) is an independent physician group that includes family medicine, pediatrics, women’s health and an array of specialists and advanced health services. Our mission is to improve quality of life by providing compassionate, comprehensive, quality healthcare.
An Independent Physician Group
MANA physicians and clinics have a reputation for excellence as leaders in the healthcare community for over 50 years.
- Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic was established in 1957 to provide internal medicine and specialty care for adults.
- In 1983, Drs. Joe T. Robinson and Terry Payton opened Northwest Arkansas Pediatric Clinic, now Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics. Since then the pediatric practice has continued to attract top graduates from the University of Arkansas School of Medicine and Arkansas Children’s Hospital as well as other top programs.
- In 1994, a group of family medicine doctors established FirstCare Family Doctors, which now has 8 locations serving the Northwest Arkansas community with quality family care under the name MANA Family Medicine.
- In 1999, Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic physicians partnered with Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics and FirstCare Family Doctors to create a unique medical group, Medical Associates of Northwest Arkansas (MANA).
- In 2000, we added MediServe Walk-In Clinic to serve residents, students, and visitors seven days a week. These clinics are now called MANA Urgent Care.
- In 2003, Drs. Danna Grear and Kevin Pope established the first independent facility in Arkansas dedicated solely to breast imaging, The Breast Center. The Breast Center was the first in the area to offer digital mammography and first in the state to offer Breast MRI with Dr. Steven Harms, a world-renowned radiologist.
- Dr. Kathleen Paulson approached MANA in 2005 to open a gynecology practice, Renaissance Women’s Healthcare, dedicated to educating women about their health from their first appointment through menopause.
- In 2009, MANA physicians acquired the first 3T MRI in Northwest Arkansas to provide patients and physicians with faster scans and better images.
- In 2012, added Automated Whole Breast Ultrasound for women with dense breast tissue at The Breast Center.
- MANA Imaging began providing lung cancer screening and was named an Accredited Lung Cancer Screening Center in 2017.
- Expanded family medicine and pediatrics to Benton County in 2018.
- Our top priority is to provide the best care to our patients for optimum health. We believe in listening and sharing with our patients. Our Mission is to improve quality of life by providing compassionate, comprehensive, quality healthcare.
MANA clinics are independent, physician-owned practices. As a physician-owned practice, our physicians can focus on compassionate, quality, patient care, and retain the quality, personal clinic environment. Physicians make the decisions that shape excellent patient care in our practices.
By working together, MANA physicians can responsibly manage the costs associated with health care, improve our practice efficiencies, and enhance overall care for patients. A board of directors elected by the physicians governs MANA. The board is advised and assisted by four principal leaders: Jason Wilson, Chief Executive Officer; Paula Maxwell, Chief Operating Officer; John Jordin, Chief Informational Officer; and Paula Storment, Chief Financial Officer.
MANA clinics are at the forefront of innovative health care. Our physicians provide an array of advanced diagnostic testing and preventive screening including laboratory services, breast cancer screening, general imaging, advanced pulmonary testing, colon cancer screening and endoscopy. View advanced health services.