We hope that everyone has an enjoyable and safe holiday! Here are a few helpful reminders to ensure that your Memorial Day is as safe and as fun as possible.
Health and safety tips to enjoy your Memorial Day!
- Do something healthy and active as a family! There are lots of ways for the whole family to exercise and be active.
- Many families will be heading to the lake, river, or spending time in the pool for Memorial Day. Brush up on your swimming safety.
- Planning on getting some sun this Memorial Day? Be sure to apply a broad spectrum sunscreen and watch out for heat-related illnesses.
- Make sure that you and your family drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Here are a few tips to fight off dehydration.
- Remember to clean, separate, cook, and chill. Prevent foodborne illness with these food safety tips.
Most MANA clinics are closed for the holiday. MANA Urgent Care Walk-In Clinic College Avenue location is open for any of your urgent care needs.