Welcome to MANA Family Medicine in Pinnacle Hills opening May 1, 2018. Our focus is on health maintenance and preventive care for the whole family.
Dr. Martin A. Hannon and Advanced Nurse Practitioner Jody Francisco, provide comprehensive medical services in Northwest Arkansas.
- Complete family health care
- Acute/minor emergency care
- Same day appointments available.
- Women’s Health
- Pediatric Care
- School and Sports physicals
- Allergy testing and immunotherapy
- Immunizations as appropriate for all ages
- Minor surgeries
- Complete examinations with emphasis on health maintenance and preventive care
- Long term care for chronic disease with emphasis on maximizing wellness
- On-site laboratory with reference laboratory
- On-site EKG
- On-site X-ray
Request an Appointment
MANA Family Medicine will open on May 1st. We are currently scheduling appointments. To book an appointment with Dr. Hannon or Jody, you may login to your myMANA account or request an appointment by phone at 479-464-5599. Please specify morning or afternoon.
PHYSICIANS & PROVIDERS
Dr. Hannon has hospital privileges at Northwest Medical Center in Benton County.