Welcome to MANA Family Medicine in Pinnacle Hills. Our focus is on health maintenance and preventive care for the whole family.
Dr. Martin A. Hannon and Advanced Practice Registered Nurses Jody Francisco and Michelle Gardner provide comprehensive medical services in Northwest Arkansas. In addition, Dr. Hannon and Jody are certified in International Travel Medicine by the Arkansas Department of Health and provide vaccines for international travel.
- Complete family health care
- Acute/minor emergency care
- Same-day appointments available
- Women’s Health
- Pediatric Care
- School and Sports Physicals
- Allergy testing and immunotherapy
- Immunizations as appropriate for all ages
- Minor surgeries
- Complete examinations with emphasis on health maintenance and preventive care
- Long term care for chronic disease with an emphasis on maximizing wellness
- On-site laboratory with a reference laboratory
- On-site EKG
- On-site X-ray
- International Travel Medicine
Request an Appointment
We are currently scheduling appointments. To book an appointment with Dr. Hannon or Jody, you may login to your myMANA account or request an appointment by phone at 479-464-5599. Please specify morning or afternoon.
PHYSICIANS & PROVIDERS
Dr. Hannon and Jody are accepting the same insurances as at their previous clinic. In addition, they will be in-network with the plans listed in our insurance guide.
Dr. Hannon has hospital privileges at Northwest Medical Center in Benton County.