- COVID-19 screening
- Now offering TeleVisits!
- Medical care for adults and children
- Same-day appointments available
- Annual Wellness Exams and preventive care
- Minor surgeries
- Women’s Health and Pap Smears
- Immunizations as appropriate for all ages
- On-site laboratory with reference laboratory
- On-site EKG
- Allergy testing and shots
- Complete examinations with emphasis on health maintenance and preventive care
- Long-term care for chronic disease with an emphasis on maximizing wellness
Our doctors and nurse practitioner are now offering TeleVisits!
A TeleVisit is a real-time appointment with your provider using your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Your provider will assess your symptoms, recommend a plan of care, and can even send a prescription if needed. Learn more
You can schedule a TeleVisit online on the myMANA portal or call 479-443-3536.
Request an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with the provider of your choice, you may log in to your myMANA account or request by phone at 479-443-3536. Please specify morning or afternoon and the first available or provider preference.
No Perfume Please! We ask our patients please not to wear perfumes or scented lotions to their appointment. We have staff and patients who have severe allergies to these products. Thank you for your understanding!
MANA Family Medicine in North Fayetteville participates in Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+).
Meet our care coordinator, Luzanna Tubb!
After Hours Consultation
For after-hours and weekend emergencies, the doctor on call can be reached through the Washington Regional Medical Center operator at (479) 463-1000. More on after hours care
For an emergency, call 911.
Our physicians are active staff members at Washington Regional Medical Center (WRMC) in Fayetteville, Arkansas. WRMC has a hospitalist who provides inpatient care with close communication with your physician. We remain in contact with the hospitalist during hospitalization to provide continuity of care. After you are discharged, we will provide your follow-up hospital care.