Welcome to FirstCare Family Doctors, a MANA clinic, in Prairie Grove. Our physicians and staff are focused on your total health. We provide quality medical care for you and your family throughout your lives.
Family Medical Services
- Get Your Flu Shot! Saturday walk-in flu clinic on October 5th, 8 am to 12 pm.
- Acute Care Walk-In Clinic
- Wellness Exams
- Sports Physicals
- Medical care for children and adults
- Minor surgeries
- Immunizations as appropriate for all ages
- Complete examinations with emphasis on health maintenance and preventive care
- Long-term care for chronic disease with an emphasis on maximizing wellness
- laboratory with a reference laboratory
- Coumadin Clinic
As part of the MANA network, FirstCare Family Doctors Prairie Grove provides comprehensive healthcare, with easy access to a wide range of specialists and health technology which might not otherwise be accessible in Prairie Grove.
For patients who monitor coumadin, we offer convenient, express testing at our Prairie Grove clinic Monday through Friday, between 8:00 am – 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm. No appointment required. You will receive your coumadin results in approximately 30 to 45 minutes and see the nurse who will provide consultation, education, and make any necessary medication changes before you leave the clinic.
Request an Appointment
- We accept most insurance plans, including Medicare, and self-pay.
To schedule an appointment with the provider of your choice, you may log in to myMANA health portal or request by phone. Please specify morning or afternoon and first available or provider preference.
FirstCare Family Doctors in Prairie Grove participates in Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+).
Meet our care coordinator, Ashley!