MANA Family Medicine South is part of the Medical Associates of Northwest Arkansas (MANA) network, so you will have access to the best in medical specialists and medical technology. Our myMANA online portal provides you with secure access to your medical records and lets you make an appointment, request a refill for your prescription, or send a message to your doctor, all from your computer or smartphone.
At MANA Family Medicine South, you will have a family doctor who can provide comprehensive medical care for you and your family at all stages of life. We recommend that you make an appointment for a wellness visit so your doctor will have a baseline for you when you need acute care.
Family Medical Care
- Acute Care Walk-In Clinic
- Complete family health care
- Acute/minor emergency care
- Immunizations as appropriate for all ages
- Sports and school physicals
- Wellness and Preventive care
- Minor surgeries
- Chronic Disease management
- On-site Laboratory services, X-ray, and EKG
- We accept most insurance plans and self-pay
- After Hours Care
Request an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with the provider of your choice, you may login to your myMANA account or request by phone. Please specify morning or afternoon and first available or provider preference.
- Digital Check-In now available! No paper forms necessary.
- View our Insurance Guide & Financial Policy
MANA Family Medicine in South Fayetteville participates in Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+).
Meet our care coordinator, Sarah Watkins!