Welcome to FirstCare Family Doctors Thompson Street, a MANA clinic. You and your wellbeing are the top priority for us. We provide care for people at every stage of life.
Flu Vaccine Now Available!
Dr. Karl Haws, Dr. Kin Hood, Dr. John Nolen and Dr. Jason Vickery are board-certified family medicine doctors. The family medicine doctors and their care team will be focused on providing quality, compassionate medical care for the individual and family.
Family Medical Services
- Same Day Appointments Available
- Wellness and Preventive Care
- Well exams and sports physicals
- Long-term care for chronic disease with emphasis on wellness
- Complete physical exams with a focus on cardiovascular health, preventive medicine, and early detection
- Women’s Health
- Pediatric Care
- Adult and pediatric Immunizations
- On-site X-ray, EKG, Laboratory
Clinic hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Closed Noon to 1:00 pm) Monday through Thursday, and 8:00 am to 12:00 pm on Friday. After Hours Consultation
Request an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with the provider of your choice, you may login to your myMANA account or request by phone. Please specify morning or afternoon and first available or provider preference. We accept most insurance plans & self-pay.
FirstCare Family Doctors in Springdale on S. Thompson St., participates in Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+).
Meet our care coordinator, Eva!