MANA Family Medicine is part of the Medical Associates of Northwest Arkansas network, so you will have access to the best in medical specialists and medical technology. Our myMANA online portal provides you with secure access to your medical records and lets you make an appointment, request a refill for your prescription, or send a message to your doctor, all from your computer or smartphone.
The physicians at the Elkins location also serve the MANA Family Medicine South Fayetteville location. Each physician has a clinic day at the Elkins location. Patients can visit either location to see their doctor and seek care.
At MANA Family Medicine, you will have a family doctor who can provide comprehensive medical care for you and your family at all stages of life. We recommend that you make an appointment for a wellness visit so your doctor will have a baseline for you when you need acute care.
- Acute Care Walk-In Clinic
- Complete family health care
- Acute/minor emergency care
- Immunizations as appropriate for all ages
- Sports and school physicals
- Wellness and Preventive care
- Minor surgeries
- Chronic Disease management
- On-site Laboratory services and EKG
Request an Appointment
MANA accepts most insurance plans and self-pay. To schedule an appointment with the provider of your choice, you may login to your myMANA account or request by phone.
- View our Insurance Guide & Financial Policy