Dr. Karl Haws, Dr. Kin Hood, and Dr. John Nolen are family medicine doctors providing exceptional care in Northwest Arkansas. The family doctors and their care team focus on providing quality, compassionate medical care for the individual and family.
Family Medical Services
MANA Family Medicine provides comprehensive healthcare for every member of the family, at all stages of life. The Family Medicine specialty focuses on men, women, and children of all ages. Your family doctor gets to know you and your entire family. At the same time, as a MANA clinic, our family doctors have ready access to all the specialists and laboratory services you may need.
Services available at MANA Family Medicine Thompson Street:
- Same-day appointments available
- Wellness and Preventive Care
- Well exams and sports physicals
- Long-term care for chronic disease with an emphasis on wellness
- Complete physical exams with a focus on cardiovascular health, preventive medicine, and early detection
- Women’s Health
- Pediatric Care
- Adult and pediatric immunizations
- On-site X-ray, EKG, Laboratory
Clinic hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Friday. After Hours Consultation
To schedule an appointment with the provider of your choice, you may request an appointment online (through myMANA) or call (479) 756-1300. Please specify morning or afternoon and first available or provider preference. We accept most insurance plans and self-pay.
Meet our care coordinator, Nurse Eva!