No Urgent Care Fees
We do not charge urgent care fees. The copay and fees are the same as a primary care doctor.
Common Urgent Care Issues
- COVID-19 screening
- COVID-19 testing
- Minor illness
- Sinus infection
- Sore throat
- Allergies and hay fever
- Stomach virus
- Minor medical emergencies and injuries
- Minor surgery
- Flu shots
- Immunizations (Selected)
- Sports Physicals
- On-Site Digital X-Ray – Integrated Imaging with MANA Radiologists
- On-Site Lab Services – Other complicated lab services are available through MANA Laboratory Services
- Occupational Health Services
Screening and Testing for COVID-19
If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, sore throat, or body aches, please call before coming into the clinic.
- COVID-19 Screening Form
- COVID-19 Testing – We offer COVID-19 testing for patients with symptoms and for people who need a negative COVID test for travel, camp, or return to work. Due to current staffing shortages, MANA Urgent Care is only providing COVID testing to patients with symptoms at this time. If you do not have symptoms, but require a COVID test for exposure or travel, please visit our location on Wedington. W
Patients are screened for fever and other respiratory symptoms to ensure the highest safety for other patients and staff. Patients with these symptoms may be asked to wait in their vehicle until called by staff for their visit.
Our Urgent Care Clinics are open 7 days a week to care for your family’s unforeseen medical needs.
- MANA Urgent Care College – 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- MANA Urgent Care Wedington – 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
MANA Urgent Care is open on most holidays, closing only for Thanksgiving day, Christmas day, and New Year’s day. Our locations alternate opening for other major holidays: Easter: Wedington, Memorial Day: College, Independence Day: Wedington, and Labor Day: College).
Financial & Insurance Policy
MANA Urgent Care is in-network with most insurance plans and does not charge an urgent care fee in addition to the visit fee. Our providers see patients without insurance who pay with cash or credit cards, and patients who are established with a physician in the MANA network with original Medicare*, children 18 and under with Medicaid, or ARKids First.
*MANA does not accept Medicare Advantage or other Medicare replacement plans.
See our insurance guide for more information.