No Urgent Care Fees
We do not charge urgent care fees. The copay and fees are the same as a primary care doctor.
Common Urgent Care Issues
- COVID-19 screening
- COVID-19 testing (Wedington only)
- Minor illness
- Sinus infection
- Sore throat
- Allergies and hay fever
- Stomach virus
- Minor medical emergencies and injuries
- Minor surgery
- Flu shots
- Immunizations (Selected)
- Sports Physicals
- On-Site Digital X-Ray – Integrated Imaging with MANA Radiologists
- On-Site Lab services – Other complicated lab services are available through MANA Laboratory Services
- Occupational Health Services
Our Urgent Care Clinics are open 7 days a week to care for your family’s unforeseen medical needs. Please understand that we see our last patient 30 minutes prior to closing. Our temporary hours are listed below:
- MANA Urgent Care College – 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- MANA Urgent Care Wedington – 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
MANA Urgent Care is open on most holidays, closing only for Thanksgiving day, Christmas day and New Year’s day and alternating opening for the following holidays:
- Easter: Wedington Open
- Memorial Day: College Open
- July 3rd: Wedington Open 7 am to 4 pm, College open 8 am to 5 pm
- July 4th: College Open 8 am to 3 pm
- Labor Day: Wedington Open
Financial & Insurance Policy
MANA Urgent Care is in-network with most insurance plans and does not charge an urgent care fee in addition to the visit fee. Our providers see patients without insurance who pay with cash or credit cards, and patients who are established with a physician in the MANA network that have original Medicare*, children 18 and under with Medicaid, or ARKids First.
*MANA does not accept Medicare Advantage or other Medicare replacement plans.
See our insurance guide for more information.