Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics has taken appropriate and necessary precautions for the safety and well-being of our patients and families. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we attempt to provide the best possible care under difficult, demanding, and ever-changing circumstances. Specifically, we are following the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and checklists for patients who may have coronavirus.
Call first if your child has symptoms:
- If you think your child may have coronavirus (fever over 100 degrees AND cough OR exposure to someone known to have coronavirus) please call our clinic to ensure we can arrange for the best care for your child.
- For patients meeting the required criteria, we offer COVID-19 testing.
- Follow the CDC’s Quarantine Instructions
What to expect at your visit:
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your visit. Remain in your car and call to check-in for your appointment.
- As of March 7th, 2022, face masks are optional.
- N-95 masks are recommended for patients at high risk.
Please understand that we are committed to keeping your children and family members as healthy as possible. Thank you for your patience.
After Hours and Emergency Care
If you have an urgent problem when the clinic is closed: Call (479) 463 – 1000 and ask to speak to the pediatric nurse or pediatrician on-call.
For medical emergencies, call 9-1-1 and let them know your symptoms.