Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics has taken appropriate and necessary precautions for the safety and well-being of our patients and families. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we attempt to provide the best possible care under difficult, demanding, and ever-changing circumstances. Specifically, we are following the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and checklists for patients who may have coronavirus.
- We offer in-clinic appointments or telemedicine appointments. Please call (479) 442-7322 to schedule a visit with one of our board-certified pediatricians.
- On February 1, 2021, we resumed our walk-in clinics in Fayetteville and Pinnacle Hills. When you arrive, please call to check-in at Fayetteville (479) 442-7322 and Pinnacle Hills (479) 435-2464.
If your child is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19:
- Call 479-442-7322 to speak to a pediatric nurse during clinic hours. If you think your child may have coronavirus (fever over 100 degrees AND cough OR exposure to someone known to have coronavirus) please call our clinic to ensure we can arrange for the best care for your child.
- For patients meeting the required criteria, we offer COVID-19 testing. The vast majority of patients with a viral respiratory illness, including COVID-19, can be monitored at home.
- Follow the CDC’s Quarantine Instructions
What to expect at your visit:
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your visit. Remain in your car and call to check-in.
- Enforced face mask policy. All staff and patients are required to wear a mask. See acceptable face masks.
- Carefully monitored entrances and screening for patients, caregivers, and staff entering the clinic.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting of exam rooms and equipment between appointments. Frequent deep cleaning with a disinfectant fogger.
Because of these precautions we are taking, you may experience a longer wait to be seen. Please understand that we are committed to keeping your children and family members as healthy as possible. Thank you for your patience.
After Hours and Emergency Care
If you have an urgent problem when the clinic is closed: Call (479) 463 – 1000 and ask to speak to the pediatric nurse or pediatrician on-call.
For medical emergencies, call 9-1-1 and let them know your symptoms.