The Breast Center is designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology and an Accredited Breast Center by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers.
Our dedicated breast imaging specialists provide the most comprehensive care available. Drs. Danna Grear and Kevin Pope opened The Breast Center in 2003 as the first independent facility in Arkansas dedicated solely to breast imaging. Drs. Kelly Pierce, Britton Lott and Katherine Rankin are fellowship-trained in breast imaging and Dr. Steven Harms is a world renowned Breast MRI expert.
- Dedicated breast imaging specialists
- Screening and diagnostic services
- The only dedicated Breast MRI in Arkansas
- The only Automated Whole Breast Ultrasound Screening (Sonociné) for women with dense breast tissue in Arkansas
- 3D Mammography
- Same day results for diagnostic mammograms
- Breast cancer risk assessment and genetic testing
- Centers in Fayetteville and Bentonville
The Breast Center strives to be an important resource for breast health in Northwest Arkansas, as well as the best source of breast imaging. We provide supportive, expert care for both women and men coping with breast cancer, as well as for women proactively concentrating on breast health as part of their overall wellness. Watch our video on breast health and types of screening.
The Breast Center provides an information library which is open to the public at our Fayetteville location.
- Breast MRI
- Dense Breast Screening
- Risk Assessment and Genetic Testing
- Breast Biopsy
- Breast Ultrasound
- Library & Resources
- 3D Mammography
- Danna F. Grear, MD
- Kevin L . Pope, MD
- Steven E. Harms, MD
- Kelly A. Pierce, MD
- Britton B. Lott, MD
- Katherine E. Rankin, DO
- Whitney A. Sipe, MD – Starting July 2018