If you have symptoms, or could have been exposed to COVID-19, complete our Online COVID-19 Screening below or call our Fever Hotline (479) 435-2500. DO NOT walk-in to a clinic if you have any of the symptoms. If you submit the form after clinic hours, we will be in contact the next business day. For medical emergencies, call 9-1-1.
If you are sick or may have been exposed to COVID-19:
If you think you may have COVID-19, follow these steps to care for yourself and prevent spreading the virus to other people in your household and community.
- Call your doctor’s office to make an appointment or use our online screening form below. Let them know you are experiencing symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19. Your doctor may recommend COVID-19 testing. Do not walk into a clinic without an appointment if you think you may have COVID-19.
- Stay home except to seek medical care. Do not go to any public areas or share transportation.
- Take care of yourself. Get rest and stay hydrated.
- Isolate from others in your home. If possible, try to stay in one room in your home away from others and use a separate bathroom. If you have to be around other people in the home, wear a face mask.
- Avoid sharing personal items with other people in your home like dishes, towels or bedding.
- Clean all surfaces that are touched often like doorknobs, countertops, and light switches.
- Stay in touch with your doctor. Monitor your symptoms carefully and contact your physician immediately if symptoms get worse.
- If you have trouble breathing or experience emergency symptoms, call 911.
- Visit the CDC website for more information and the Spanish Version.
First, please select the clinic* you would like to provide your screening from the list below. Then, we will ask you a few screening questions. The clinic will contact you during clinic hours to schedule a TeleVisit or provide further instructions. If you submit the form after clinic hours, we will be in contact the next business day. For medical emergencies, call 9-1-1.
Select the clinic:
Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic (TeleVisits M-F, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm)
MANA Family Medicine North (TeleVisits M-F, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
MANA Family Medicine Pinnacle (TeleVisits M- F, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, and Sat. 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.)
MANA Family Medicine Prairie Grove (Televisits M-F, 8:00 to 5:00 pm)
MANA Family Medicine Springdale(TeleVisits M-F, 7:30 am to 5:00 pm)
MANA Family Medicine Thompson Street (M-F, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
MANA Urgent Care College (Every day 7:00 am to 7:00 pm)
MANA Urgent Care Wedington (Every day 7:00 am to 5:00 pm)
*Not all clinics are providing online screening. If your physician’s office is not listed here, please call to schedule a screening.
Call 9-1-1 for medical emergencies.