Dr. Charles Ball has been a pediatrician with Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics since 1989. He is board certified in Pediatrics.
Dr. Charles Ball was voted as one of the Best Pediatricians by readers of AY Magazine in 2018.
Dr. Ball and his wife, Susan, enjoy reading, movies, music, and travel. However, his wife does not share Dr. Ball’s passion for sports. His proudest achievement was being named “Big Brother of the Year” for Northwest Arkansas in 1998.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Residency and Chief Resident
- Arkansas Children’s Hospital, Little Rock
- Doctorate in Medicine
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock
- Bachelor of Arts in Zoology with Honors
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
- General Pediatrics