Dr. Lindsey Barnes is a board-certified pulmonary and critical care physician at Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic.
Dr. Barnes was a hospitalist in Virginia before pursuing additional training to become a Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine specialist. She brings a strong background in research, teaching, and clinical care to the Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic.
In addition to providing expert pulmonary care to patients in the clinic, Dr. Barnes provides inpatient care at Washington Regional Medical Center. She serves as a consulting pulmonologist and active member of the Center for Chest Care, a multidisciplinary lung cancer care group that meets weekly to review cases and coordinate high-quality care to patients in Northwest Arkansas.
A native of Arkansas, Dr. Barnes is happy to be back in Northwest Arkansas after her completing her medical training.
- Board Certified in Pulmonary Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Critical Care Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary and Critical Care FellowshipUniversity of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- Internal Medicine ResidencyVirginia Commonwealth University/ Medical College of Virginia
- Doctorate of MedicineUniversity of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock
- Bachelor Degree in International RelationsUniversity of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas