Dr. Scott Bland is a physician at MANA Urgent Care on College Avenue in Fayetteville.
Dr. Scott Bland trained in medicine in the U.S. Army, being certified as a Flight Surgeon and Brigade Health Provider, as well as completing courses in tropical medicine and disaster preparedness. He went on to complete his training at the Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine, and to serve as a resident at Moses Cone Family Medicine. He has extensive research qualifications and has been a frequent presenter at medical conferences.
Away from the clinic, Dr. Bland enjoys marksmanship competitions, trail running, and obstacle course racing. In addition to an interest in health and economic policy, he is a fan of sci-fi and kung fu movies. Dr. Bland and his wife have two children.
- Moses Cone Family Medicine Residency; Co-Chief Resident
- Greensboro, NC
- Doctorate in Osteopathic Medicine
- Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine, Buies Creek, NC
- Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies, with Behavioral and Physical Sciences
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL
- Osteopathic Medicine
- Urgent Care