Dr. Christian Blankers has been caring for patients at MANA Family Medicine in Prairie Grove, Arkansas, since August of 2002.
Dr. Blankers and his wife, Kendra have been married for more than 30 years. They have three children, Gerrit, Cole, and Lillie. Dr. Blankers enjoys cheering for the Razorbacks, traveling, duck hunting, swimming, running, and spending time with his family.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine
- Family Practice Residency
University of Arkansas School for Medical Science – Northwest
- Doctorate of Medicine
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering
University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- General Family Practice
- Chronic Disease Management
- Wellness Visits and Preventive Care