Elizabeth Burns is an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) in Rheumatology at Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic. Nurse Practitioner Burns works with Dr. Zang and Dr. Kruger to provide compassionate, comprehensive, quality care to people in Northwest Arkansas.
Practicing medicine since 2006, Nurse Practitioner Burns is an experienced nurse. She has worked in women’s health, urgent care, and Internal Medicine. In 2019, she received a master’s degree and is a certified Advanced Practice Registered Nurse.
“One of the things that I love about being a nurse is helping people learn about their health and connecting them with tools to optimize their health,” explains Nurse Burns. “As an APRN, I get to continue to do this daily with patients and see them gain better control of their health!”
In her downtime, Nurse Practitioner Burns enjoys baking, trying new curries, and running. She and her husband have two children.
Certifications & Memberships
- Certified Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, Arkansas State Board of Licensure
- Registered Nurse, Arkansas State Board of Licensure
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Master of Nursing Science – Family Nurse Practitioner Program
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Magna Cum Laude
Arkansas Tech University, Russellville, AR