Licensed Professional Counselor Andrea Cole joined Northwest Arkansas Psychiatry in 2018. Andrea is part of a comprehensive psychiatric care team that includes Dr. Lance Foster, Dr. Randall Staley, and Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Brittany Seifert.
Andrea provides compassionate mental health counseling to individuals of all ages, families, and couples.
After completing her studies at the University of Arkansas Fayetteville and John Brown University, Andrea finished a counselor internship at Youth Bridge. She has served as a counselor at Vista Health Services and Ozark Guidance Center. Her work focused on care for adolescents and families, including work in school-based programs.
Andrea then spent several years in private practice in Northwest Arkansas before joining Northwest Arkansas Psychiatry. She is a member of the Arkansas Mental health Counselors Association.
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Counselor
- Dual Masters of Science in Marriage and Family Therapy and Community CounselingJohn Brown University, Siloam Springs
- Bachelor of Arts in PsychologyUniversity of Arkansas, Fayetteville
- Mental Health Counseling for Children and Adults
- Individual, Family, and Couples Counseling