Andrew Coppola, MD joined the doctors at MANA Family Medicine in south Fayetteville in 2019.
Dr. Coppola earned his Bachelors in Biology at the University of Arkansas Fayetteville and completed his MD at UAMS. His family medicine residency was at Baylor Scott and White Health in Garland, Texas. He has been working in Urgent Care for the past year while finishing his residency.
Dr. Coppola has a strong background in service, working with Big Brothers and Sisters, St. Vincent Infirmary in Little Rock, Harmony Health Clinic also in Little Rock, and at Hospital Bienfaisance in Haiti.
An avid Razorback fan since college and outdoor enthusiast, Dr. Coppola loves living in Fayetteville and experiencing everything the town has to offer. He likes to get outdoors to play golf, run, hike, and attend concerts. Plus, Dr. Coppola’s sister and her husband live in Fayetteville and he anticipates enjoying more time with family.
Certifications and Professional Societies
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
- National Resuscitation Program Certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Family Medicine Residency
Baylor Scott and White Health, Garland, TX
- Doctorate in Medicine
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
- Family Medicine
- Wellness and preventive care
- Acute care
- Sports physicals
- Complex disease management