Angela K. Curry, MD, FACOG
Renaissance Women’s Healthcare Partners is proud to have Dr. Curry, a veteran in her field, on our staff to provide quality, compassionate care for women.
Dr. Angela Curry was voted as Best OB/GYN in Northeast Arkansas by the readers of AY Magazine in 2016. She has provided gynecology for 20 years, most recently in Jonesboro, Arkansas.
In addition, Dr. Curry spent seven years training under multiple United States Air Force schools in Texas and Mississippi and served as a staff gynecologist at the United States Air Force in Lakenheath, England.
Dr. Curry is now accepting new patients. Her practice at Renaissance Women’s Healthcare will be limited to gynecology.
- American Medical Association
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Obstetrics and Gynecology RESIDENCY
Keesler Medical Center, USAFB, Biloxi, MS
DOCTORATE IN MEDICINE
Vanderbilt University Medical School, Nashville, TN
BACHELOR Of ARTS Magna Cum Laude
- Hendrix College, Conway, AR
- Gynecologic and Urogynecologic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery: Hysteroscopy, Laparoscopy
- Wellness / Preventive care
- Contraception options
- Abnormal bleeding / Fibroids