Nicole Delaney is a certified Physician Assistant and member of the MANA Urgent Care team. As part of her studies, Nicole completed clinical rotations in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Pediatrics. As an experienced medical care staff member, Nicole will work with the doctors to provide quality, compassionate medical care.
Nicole grew up in Northwest Arkansas and enjoys outdoor activities, traveling, reading, and cooking. She and her husband Jesse, have three young boys.
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
University of Kentucky
- Bachelor of Arts in English Literature
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support, American Heart Association, 2015
- Basic Life Support, American Heart Association, 2015
- Minor Illnesses
- Allergies and hay fever
- Minor medical emergencies
- Sports physicals
- Coordinate prescriptions
- Occupational medicine