Dr. Martin Hannon is the physician at MANA Family Medicine Pinnacle Hills. He went to Arkansas Tech as an undergraduate and completed his education at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock. He was on the Dean’s List and a member of Alpha Chi National Honor Society and graduated cum laude. Dr. Hannon also conducted research in Otolaryngology and related fields.
Since completing his residency, Dr. Hannon has worked in private practice and as Medical Director for hospice and skilled nursing home facilities.
- American Association of Family Physicians
- Arkansas Medical Society
- Arkansas Academy of Family Physicians.
- Certified in International Travel Medicine by the Arkansas Department of Health
- Family Medicine Residency
UAMS AHEC Ft. Smith, Arkansas
- Doctorate in Medicine
UAMS, Little Rock, Arkansas
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
Arkansas Tech University, Russellville, Arkansas