Dr. Karl Haws is doctor of osteopathy and provides comprehensive, compassionate care for the children and adults at FirstCare Family Doctors Thompson Street location in Springdale, Arkansas.
Dr. Haws is a well-respected physician who has provided quality family medicine and occupational medicine in Springdale for over 20 years with Cooper Family Medical Clinic. Dr. Haws joined Medical Associates of Northwest Arkansas on October 1, 2015.
Dr. Haws and his wife have two children. He enjoys physical activities including bicycling, hiking, and racquetball.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine by the American Board of Family Practice
- Diplomat of the American Board of Family Practice
- National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
- Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians
Family Practice Residency
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) – Northwest, Fayetteville, Arkansas
Doctorate of OSTEOPATHY
Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Bachelor of Science Degree in BIOLOGY
East Central University, Ada, Oklahoma
- General Family Practice
- Wellness and Preventive Care
- Chronic Disease Managment