Dr. Greg Henson is a board-certified physician at MANA Family Medicine Southwest Bentonville. He is experienced in providing urgent care and family medicine. Dr. Henson provides quality, comprehensive, compassionate care to children and adults.
“From children to adults to the elderly, each person has different needs, circumstances, and history,” says Dr. Greg Henson. “Learning their story helps me treat the whole patient to help them reach their health goals.”
Dr. Henson is married and has three wonderful children. When he is not caring for patients, he enjoys following Arkansas Razorback sports, playing golf, fishing Arkansas’ numerous streams and lakes, and spending time with his family.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine
- Family Medicine Residency
- UAMS, Pine Bluff
- Doctorate in Medicine
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology and Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
Family Medicine and Urgent Care