Sarah Highfill is an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) at Renaissance Women’s Healthcare in Fayetteville. Sarah works with Dr. Angela Curry and Dr. Julie Wilkie to provide compassionate, comprehensive, quality healthcare to women.
Sarah is an experienced nurse practitioner whose passion is holistic women’s healthcare. She likes to connect with women, learn about their unique health issues, and help them move toward health and well-being over time. She enjoys working with diverse women across the lifespan from adolescence through menopause.
Away from work, Sarah spends time gardening, enjoying the outdoors, and hanging out with her family, including ten nephews and nieces. She likes to explore the Ozark Mountains’ numerous hiking trails, bike around the city, and kayak on whatever river currently has the best water level.
Certifications & Memberships
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Member, American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Member, National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health
- Master of Science in Nursing
Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
University of Missouri, Kansas City, Missouri
- Associate of Science in Nursing
Northwest Arkansas Community College, Bentonville, Arkansas
- Bachelor of Arts in Family Development
Oklahoma Baptist University, Shawnee, Oklahoma
- Women’s Healthcare
- Well-woman Care
- Contraceptive Counseling
- Health Education
- Integrative Health, including Complementary and Alternative Therapies