Nick Hopkins is an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse and a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner with a Master’s degree from UAMS.
Nurse Hopkins works with the doctors at Northwest Arkansas Psychiatry to provide continuation of care and medication management to children and adults.
He is also an Adjunct Clinical Instructor at the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, where he educates students on up to date evidence based mental health practice and supervises their mental health clinical rotations.
In 2018, Nick was selected as one of the top 40 nursing leaders under 40 in Arkansas by the Arkansas Center of Nursing.
Married to a pediatric nurse, with a beloved cat named Boogie to round out their household, Nick enjoys hiking the trails around Northwest Arkansas and spending time outdoors. He looks forward to traveling again.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Essentials of CBT Certification from the Beck Institute
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) Certification
- Master of Nursing Science: Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner,
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
- Psychiatric medication management