Dr. Edward Jackson is a pulmonologist at Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic providing expert care to patients with lung problems.
Originally from Texarkana, Arkansas, Dr. Jackson and his family moved to Northwest Arkansas to make their home after Dr. Jackson served in the United States Air Force.
Dr. Jackson provides medical care at Washington Regional Medical Center in Fayetteville. He serves as a consulting pulmonologist and active member of the Center for Chest Care, a multidisciplinary lung cancer group that meets weekly to coordinate care for patients in Northwest Arkansas.
- Board Certified in Critical Care and Pulmonary Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Associate Member, American College of Chest Physicians
Fellowship trained in Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington D.C.
Internal Medicine Residency
University of Alabama Birmingham, Montgomery
Doctorate in Medicine
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock, Arkansas
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cancers of the Lung
- Complicated Chest Infections
- EBUS- Endobronchial Ultrasound biopsy, to aid in diagnosis of lung cancer
- Alpha-1-Antitrypsin deficiency