Lindsay Karnes is a Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner working in collaboration with our Internal Medicine physicians at Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic to provide you with quality healthcare. Lindsay’s passion is educating patients on both health and illness. She sees adult patients at Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic five days a week in the Internal Medicine Department. Lindsay Karns, APRN is happy to see you for annual preventative exams as well as for acute illnesses.
Lindsay is originally from the Little Rock area, but has called Northwest Arkansas home for over sixteen years now. She and her husband live in Fayetteville and welcomed their first daughter in March 2015. Lindsay’s hobbies include hiking, reading, decorating, and watching the Razorbacks.
- Master of Science in Nursing
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
University of Arkansas, Eleanor Mann School of Nursing
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner by the ANCC
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Arkansas Nurses Association