Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Lisa Harmon joined Renaissance Women’s Healthcare in March of 2020. Nurse Harmon provides gynecology care, well-woman visits, birth control, menopausal care, and treats gynecology problems.
Experienced in women’s health, Nurse Harmon studied nursing at several different colleges, completing her training at UAMS. She then worked in the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences ANGELS Program, caring for women both on the premises and through telemedicine visits. At St. Bernard’s Medical Center in Jonesboro, Nurse Harmon was a member of the Unit Council to improve patient outcomes in Labor and Delivery.
In addition, Nurse Harmon is interested in nutrition and living a healthy lifestyle. She enjoys pilates and spin classes to stay fit and work out the day’s stress. Nurse Harmon, her husband, and two children are looking forward to making their home in Northwest Arkansas.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, AR
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Three Rivers Community College, Poplar Bluff, MO
- Gynecology / Women’s Medicine
- Well-woman visits
- Birth Control
- Gynecology problems
- Menopausal Care