Chelsea Marquis is an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse at Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic in the Gastroenterology Department. Marquis works with the gastroenterologists to provide medication management, health education, and medical care. She enjoys getting to know patients and helping them feel better.
Marquis has extensive experience with endoscopy care and long-term care in hospital settings as well as outpatient care.
In her spare time, Marquis enjoys fitness, traveling, and spending time outdoors with her dog, Maggie.
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Adult-Gerontology Primary Care
- Arkansas State Board of Nursing
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
Basic Life Support
- Master of Nursing Science, Adult-Gerontology Primary Care
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville