Dr. Michael May is a family medicine physician at MANA Family Medicine South. He is a member of the American Medical Society and the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Prior to joining MANA in 2021, Dr. May completed a family medicine residency in Pine Bluff and worked as an ER physician in DeWitt, Arkansas. Before medical school, he earned a master’s degree in engineering from the University of Arkansas. During his time in Fayetteville, he served as a State 4-H Officer and was an active member of FarmHouse Fraternity. In addition, he volunteered with WelcomeHealth where he enjoyed helping people and developed a keen interest in medicine.
Dr. May and his wife love living in Northwest Arkansas. In his free time, he enjoys all things Razorback and being outdoors.
- Member, American Medical Society
- Board Certified in Family Medicine by the American Academy of Family Physicians
- UAMS South Central Family Medicine Residency
Pine Bluff, AR
- Medical Degree
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Little Rock, AR
- Master of Science, Biomedical Engineering
University of Arkansas,
- Bachelor of Science, Biological Engineering
University of Arkansas
- Family Medicine