Dr. Michael Morse is a neurologist practicing at Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic. He has over 30 years of experience providing quality neurological care in Northwest Arkansas.
In addition to practicing medicine, Dr. Morse has been an Assistant Professor of Neurology at the University of Arkansas School of Medicine since 1991 and also was an instructor at University of Texas, Texas A & M, and Texas Women’s University. Dr. Morse has participated in research for Migraine Headaches, Parkinson’s Disease, Depression, Insomnia, Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, Epilepsy, Restless Leg Syndrome, and Spasticity.
In 2017, Dr. Morse received the 2017 Hope Award from the MS Society for his 30 years of serving patients with Multiple Sclerosis.
When he is not working, Dr. Morse can be found playing with his grandchildren or traveling.
- Board Certified in Neurology, Diplomate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Board Certified in Neuroimaging by the American Society of Neuroimaging
- Board Certified in EEG by the American Board of Qualifications
University of Texas Health Science Center, Dallas
Internship in Flexible Medicine
Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, TX
Doctorate in Medicine
Tulane Medical School, New Orleans, LA
- Migraine Diagnosis and Treatment
- Botox Treatment for Migraine Headaches, Dystonia & Spasticity
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Back & Neck Pain