Dr. Allen Moseley provides expert care to patients with lung problems at Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic. Dr. Moseley is a board-certified Pulmonary and Critical Care doctor.
He currently serves on the MANA Board of Directors and as Chairman of the COVID Task Force.
Dr. Moseley is an Arkansas Native, originally from Blytheville. He and his wife, Areta, have three children, Molly, Emma, and Eli. He enjoys following the Razorbacks. He is a member of Central United Methodist in Fayetteville.
In addition to providing expert pulmonary care to patients in the clinic, Dr. Moseley provides inpatient care at Washington Regional Medical center. He serves as a consulting pulmonologist and active member of the Center for Chest Care, a multidisciplinary lung cancer care group that meets weekly to review cases and coordinate high-quality care for patients in Northwest Arkansas.
- Board Certified in Pulmonary Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Critical Care Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Fellowship trained in Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine, Chief Fellow
University of Alabama Hospital, Birmingham, AL
- Internal Medicine Residency
University of Alabama Birmingham, AL
- Doctorate in Medicine
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock, Arkansas
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology
University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cancers of the Lung
- Complicated Chest Infections
- Interstitial lung disease