Kimberly Powell is an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse in the Internal Medicine Department at Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic. She provides compassionate, quality care for patients from age 18 and beyond.
Nurse Practitioner Powell has worked in healthcare for 12 years as a nurse and nurse practitioner, in progressive cardiac care, medical-surgical care, urgent care, and primary care. She has worked in hospital settings, in a rural health center, and in an urgent care clinic. She enjoys fast-paced work settings and prides herself on compassionate care.
“I am genuinely committed to providing holistic, compassionate patient care,” she explains. “My main goals are to assist patients with feeling their absolute best and truly listening to their concerns, ” Nurse Practitioner Powell continues. “I am passionate about my patients achieving optimal health and will strive to support them along this journey.”
Powell has lived in Northwest Arkansas since 2014. In her free time, she enjoys biking, hiking, camping, watching sporting events, and spending time with her husband and daughter.
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, Arkansas State Board of Nursing
- Registered Nurse, Arkansas State Board of Nursing
- Basic Life Support, American Heart Association
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Chamberlain University, Chicago
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Arkansas State University, Jonesboro
- Associate of Arts
- Arkansas Northeastern Community College, Blytheville
- Adult Primary Care Provider
- Wellness & Preventive Care
- Same Day Appointments for Illnesses
- Chronic Disease Management