Dr. Amy Randall is a board-certified pediatrician joining Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics on October 17, 2022. Dr. Randall will see patients at Northwest Arkansas Pediatrics in Fayetteville and Rogers.
During her pediatric residency at UAMS, Randall was named Chief Pediatric Resident. She served on the Chief’s Council Committee at Arkansas Children’s Hospital and was president of the American Medical Women’s Association at UAMS. After graduation, Dr. Randall practiced pediatrics in Rogers.
“When I was fourteen, I discovered I loved working with kids at Camp Aldersgate,” explains Dr. Randall. She continued to work as a counselor and then supervisor at Camp Aldersgate in Little Rock during her summers in high school and college.
Dr. Randall is happy to be living in Northwest Arkansas again. She is a huge hog fan, and enjoys mountain biking and running. She and her husband, Chris, have two young children, Sophie and Hattie.
Memberships & Awards
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Chief Resident in Pediatrics, UAMS
- UAMS Department of Pediatric’s Chairman Scholar
- George F. Stroope Award for Outstanding Academic Achievement in Pediatrics
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Pediatric Residency, Chief Resident of Pediatrics
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences at Arkansas Children’s Hospital, Little Rock
- Medical Degree
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, Arkansas
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Summa Cum Laude
University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas