The Breast Center is proud to include Dr. Katherine Rankin, fellowship trained in Breast Imaging, on their team.
Dr. Rankin is board certified in diagnostic radiology by the American Osteopathic Board of Radiology. She received her doctorate from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences in 2011. Dr. Rankin has a long-standing history in the medical imaging field, including work as a Diagnostic Imaging Associate for multiple Oklahoma hospitals and clinics.
In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband, Cody, watching University of Missouri football and basketball, running with her dogs, traveling, reading, golf and yoga.
- Board Certified in Diagnostic Radiology by the American Osteopathic Board of Radiology
- American Osteopathic College of Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- American Osteopathic Association
- Society of Breast Imaging
Breast Imaging Fellowship
University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa
Diagnostic Radiology Residency, Chief Resident
Oklahoma State University Medical Center, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Doctorate of Medicine
Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, Kansas City, Missouri
Bachelor of Science in Nutritional Sciences
University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri
- Breast Ultrasound
- Breast MRI
- Dense Breast Screening and Automated Whole Breast Ultrasound
- Risk Assessment
- Breast Biopsy