Ben assists physicians with quality, timely patient care at MANA Family Medicine in south Fayetteville.
Ben completed his Master of Science in Medicine / Physician Assistant Program at Trevecca Nazarene University in Nashville, TN. He was president of his PA Class of 2009 and came to MANA with high recommendations from his professors.
Ben and his wife have five rowdy boys. He enjoys spending time with his family, cooking, biking, trivia, teaching his kids how to climb on everything, and watching Razorbacks sports.
- Certified in Physician Assistant
- Masters Degree in Medicine /Physician Assistant ProgramTrevecca Nazarene University, Nashville, Tennessee
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- University of Central Arkansas, Conway, Arkansas
- General Family Medicine
- Acute Care
- Preventive Care
- Sports Medicine
- Diabetes Management
- Chronic Disease Management
- High Blood Pressure
- Cholesterol Management
- Coordinate Prescriptions
- DOT Physicals